A Guide to Kindle Fire Tablets
With its introduction of the Kindle in 2011, Amazon not only brought competition to the newly emerging field of computer tablets, it also revolutionized the way they are used. The Fire tablet directly linked to the Amazon website, offering ads, apps, movies, books, and other media. There is even a Kids edition with educational media and childrens e-books.What does the Fire HD do?
The standard Amazon Kindle such as the Paperwhite is designed specifically for reading while the Fire tablet such as the Amazon Fire HD 8 or Fire 7 offers a wide range of capabilities. The Fire HD is capable of even more, including the following:
- Using the Internet, checking email, text-to-speech, and using social networks
- Listening to audiobooks and music in HD, playing games, or reading books, magazines, and newspapers
- Playing games and apps from the Appstore or watching movies and TV episodes
- Connecting to TV or Bluetooth devices
- Taking photos, using Skype, and editing documents
Some tablets have Bluetooth capabilities. If you have one of these, you can connect by following these steps. First, make sure your Bluetooth device is turned on and set it to pairing mode. Then swipe from the top to show Quick Settings, and tap Wireless. After that, tap Bluetooth. Next, tap ON for Enable Bluetooth. Wait for the tablet to search for available devices. Under Available Devices, tap the accessory that you want to pair. Once the Bluetooth accessory is paired, an image of the Bluetooth icon will show up next to the wireless indicator on the right top side of the screen.Can you browse the Internet on a Kindle Fire without Wi-Fi?
There are at least two other ways to access the Internet. The first is a service, usually for a fee, provided by wireless networks. It allows users to use smartphones as a mobile hotspot. The second is the use of a mobile hotspot device, provided by the telephone company, which broadcasts a Wi-Fi/Mi-Fi signal. The signal can then be used as a connection.How have Fire Tablets changed since 2011?
All Amazon Fire tablets since 2014 have featured upgraded quad-core processors. The Fire 7 in 2015 featured higher contrast and sharper text than previous models that enhanced customer images. In 2016, the company released the Fire HD 8 with voice-activated Alexa. In 2017, the debut of the Fire HD 10, with 2 GB of RAM and up to 64 GB of storage, surpassed those features on earlier models. The Fire 10 has up to 10 hours of battery life and comes with the following:
- 5 MP rear camera for shooting photos and videos
- Alexa hands-free assistant
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Free access to music, movies, television, books, magazines, and other media for Prime members
- Four-quad processor with two 1.8 GHz and two 1.4 GHz cores
- Micro-SD slot for expanding digital storage capacity
美国闻名拆解网站昨天拆解了Kindle !Fire HD第三代平板电脑。 但网站拆解步骤和图片不够具体， 指出仅供参考， 不能作为此款平板电脑的补缀指南。下面小编先上图为快。
撬开后暴露了大电池， 此电池是惠州德赛公司生产。 小编查了一下维基网，这款2013年推出Kindle Fire第三代使用的电池竟!然和2012的第二代是一样的电池，只是由差别厂家代工罢了。由于此款电池推出许多年了， 市场上也有便宜的替换电池推出。
拆解后的Kindle Fire HD第三代全家福
能力不容小觑：亚马逊新Fire HD 8平板图